Blac Chyna Charged With Drug Possession After Airplane Scene
Press Line Photos / Shutterstock.com
Blac Chyna was arrested at the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport in Texas last Friday after getting wasted on an airplane and attacking a flight attendant, but now it seems that public intoxication is the least of her problems. Namely, the former exotic performer, who also happens to be Rob Kardashian’s girlfriend, has been charged with drug possession.
Even though the police found two ecstasy pills in Blac’s sunglasses case, she claims she has no idea how the pills ended up in her possession. She also claims that she didn’t pack her own bags before the flight, adding that her personal assistant was not the one who packed her this time. However, she doesn’t want to be a snitch, so she’s keeping the mysterious person’s name to herself.
If that wasn’t a stupid enough defense, Chyna also says that folks don’t use ecstasy pills anymore and that she wouldn’t even know where to find them. Good luck, Blac, you’re going to need it!
Read more about her:
- Rob Kardashian Is Getting Serious With Blac Chyna
- Will Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Become The New Reality Queens?
- Does Blac Chyna Want To Fight Kylie Jenner?
- Kardashians Worried Rob Might Be Off The Wagon
- Tyga And Drake Drag Kylie Jenner And Blac Chyna Into Their Messy Online Beef